Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring break means no money

Late March was slow last year, and it's no different this year. I think it's because companies don't schedule business conferences around Spring break time. A few of my rides so far tonight:
  • Hotel to a restaurant three blocks away. Young couple with good legs.

  • Two naval officers going to a military base

  • Numerous locals
Gripe of the night: I went to the Del Taco drive thru and ordered a "Del Beef Taco" and a medium Coke. I was told they don't have a "Del Beef Taco". WTF? I mentioned that it's on the menu. She was confused by that. So I asked for a bean and cheese burrito instead. She also asked if I wanted a Dr. Pepper just as I drove away from the ordering station. I got a beef burrito and a Coke.

It's sad that somebody could be too dumb to work as a cashier at a fast food joint. I mean, what's below that?

I almost laugh at myself, because the taco fiasco is my biggest problem right now. Heh heh.

No comments: